Friday 27 May 2016

Happy Short Monday Quotes

{Best of Best}** Happy Short Monday Quotes Sayings and Images :-)


Just once, i would like 2 wake up,turn on the news, and hear.Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep..Wishing u a great Monday..
If Monday had a face… I would punch it for sure…Wishing u a pleasing Monday..
3 horrible facts: 1) Todays is not Friday.. 2) Tomorrow is not Friday.. 3) Even the day after tomorrow is not friday…!!Wishing u a nice Monday..
It’s Monday do not Forget to be “AWESOME” Happy Monday…Wishing u a busy Monday..
Dear Monday!! I want 2 breakup.. I am seeing tuesday & dreaming about friday.. Sincerely, it’s not me, It’s u.. Have a Great Monday!!
If each day is a gift.. I would like 2 know where i can return Mondays. Wishing u a awesome Monday..
Read More:  Happy Short Monday Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment