Friday 8 July 2016

Statuses And Jokes

These Amazing Topics Just To Entertain You Read This
  • Do You Want To Go Out With Me? i).  Yes ii). i   iii). i..
  • Suno!!! Mujhe sukun chahiye…..mtlb sirf tum!!!...
  • I feel so far away from the 1  I wish to hold in my arms...
  • Life is short smile while you still have teeth... so Keep Smiling...
  • Save Water !! Drink Beer....
  • Trust me u will dance Alcohol......
  • I love buying new things bt I hate spending money....
  • Eat ! Sleep…. Regret …… Repeat...!!!
  • Be carefull... I know karatey &  some other words... !!
  • Hmmmm…..Do not copy my status...
  • Too busy to update my status...
  • I need you like a heart needs a beat...
  • I did not choose u, My heart did.... 
Popular Post : 

  • statuses in hindi
  • whatsapp status sad
  • saddest status
  • cool statuses
  • whatsapp status funny
  • funny whatsapp status
  • whatsapp status for love
  • love statuses
  • love status for whatsapp
  • lovely status
  • College Jokes
  • good morning shayari in hindi
  • funny jokes
  • santa banta jokes in english
  • selfie quotes
  • double meaning jokes
  • Nawabi Status
  • status about love
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment